Saturday, April 03, 2021

Easter Reveal Wheel cards

Hi everyone,

Happy Easter weekend. I have some cards to share today that I had created for Easter for family and friends. Enjoy!







I decided to create similar backgrounds for each one by using a bubbles stencil and distress inks.

Once the backgrounds were done I went on to stamping all my images and colouring with Copics.

I used the same background card stock to die cut the scalloped oval for the reveal wheel window so they would match.

I added different colours of grass to each of the cards and coordinated the arrow sign with glitter card stock to match the background.

They were fun to create but a bit time consuming but I am quite happy with my results.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Easter. Go easy on the chocolate 🙏🏻🐰

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Bubbles stencil
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Square add on die 
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Holiday sentiments
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Spring sentiments 
Lawn Fawn Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set 
Lawn Fawn Grassy border dies 
Lawn Fawn Glitter card stock 
Copics
Distress inks


 

No comments:

Post a Comment