Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Beautiful day

 Hi everyone,

I have a fun card to share using some stamps, embossing powder and Distress Oxide inks.

I started by stamping my flower images onto a piece of white card stock and heat embossing with white embossing powder.

I then used 5 different colours of ink to blend over the images.

The die cut images were stamped with black ink onto white card stock. The balloons and flowers were coloured with Copics.

I die cut a white scalloped frame. The blended panel and frame were glued directly to my card base. All the other images were added with foam tape. For a little accent I added 3 iridescent bubbles from Studio Katia.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Hero Arts Large Open Flower and Small Open Flower stamps.
Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built For You stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Scalloped Slimline with Hearts Landscape die set
Distress Oxide inks- Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry
Copics
White embossing powder 



No comments:

Post a Comment