Monday, March 22, 2021

Hello sunshine

Hi everyone,

Well Spring is finally here. Yeah! The sun is so strong and the robins are out which is definitely a good sign of warmer weather to come. 

With that in my I created this card in celebration.



I created my background using a cloud stencil and two different colours of distress inks. I die cut the birdhouse from some woodgrain card stock and ink blended the edges of the house and the post of the house with some brown ink. I die cut the vines and leaves with green card stock and added the flowers which were coloured with Copics. The birds were die cut with 2 different colours of blue card stock.

I stamped the sentiment from the new Magic Messages stamp set with black ink on to a piece of ink blended card stock and added some glitter to the tiny lines. Used the matching die to cut it out.

I popped everything up with foam dots and added to my card base except for the sentiment which I glued in so it would look recessed.

I decided it needed a little extra something so I added a yellow frame to give a little accent die cut from a stitched rectangle die.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Happy Spring 🌷🌷🌷

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Birdhouse Add-on
Lawn Fawn Magic Messages stamp and die 
Lawn Fawn Let’s Polka 6x6 paper pack
Lawn Fawn Cloud stencil
Lawn Fawn Center Picture Window Card Add-on die set
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set 
Simon Says Stamp Woodgrain cardstock
Distress inks
Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment