Thursday, March 18, 2021

Hello my beloved friend

 Hi everyone,

Well Spring is right around the corner and so are the flowers. I thought this card would brighten any day.



I started by stamping my flower image and embossing it with clear embossing powder as I wanted to watercolour it. I used se real different colours of my Zig markers.

When I had finished colouring I fussy cut the image. I set that aside and went on to creating my background. I used a stencil with some Soft Sand ink colour from Hero arts to blend over my stencil. I concentrated in the middle with a heavier blending and lightened up towards the edges. I added Versamark watermark ink and heat set with some clear embossing powder.

I die cut my sentiment die from black card stock and foam mounted to my card. The other sentiment is from Paper Rose and preprinted on black paper so I just have to cut it out.

I adhered the flower image to my stencil base with foam and the whole panel was added to a colour panel and then onto my card.

A few sequins were added and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquets Dahlias stamp set
Papertrey Ink Wet Paint die cuts
The Crafters Workshop Mini Quatrefoil stencil
Paper Rose black & white sentiment sheets 
Hero Arts Soft Sand Shadow Ink
Zig real brush markers
Versamark ink 
Clear embossing powder 



No comments:

Post a Comment