Saturday, March 13, 2021

Wishing we lived closer

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share which I created with my daughter in mind who lives in Hawaii. The sentiment is perfect because that is exactly how I feel. Especially that my 2 year old granddaughter is there too and I miss them both so much!

Entering this in the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.







I started by laying my first stencil down and blending green ink over top. I laid down my second stencil and applied blue ink. I cleaned off both stencils and laid down the 2nd stencil over a sod applied glitter gel.

I put that aside to dry and die cut my word die twice with black card stock and inked up a white piece of card stock with Cracked Pistachio Oxide ink and die cut the word. I added some Versamark over the word and added some embossing powder. It gave it a nice glossy finish.

The sentiment was stamped onto black card stock and embossed with white embossing powder and foam mounted.

I die cut  scalloped frame to go over my card panel.

The whole panel was added to my card with some foam tape and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Bayou stencils
Simon Says Stamp Sending and Wishing stamp set and die
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Frame die set
Distress Oxide inks - Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass 
Distress Ink - Twisted Citron
Versamark Watermark ink
Gina K glitz glitter gel- white
Hero Arts Sparkle embossing powder 



No comments:

Post a Comment