Monday, March 29, 2021

Easter joy

 Hi everyone,

Well Easter is fast approaching and that means a bunch of fun cards. Today I am sharing a card using a Simon Says Stamp stencil and Lawn Fawn products which is perfect for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge where they are showcasing Lawn Fawn products.






I used the stencil to blend 4 different colours of Distress Oxide inks starting with my lightest colour at the top and going darker to the bottom.

I die cut the Easter letters from gold card stock and stamped the 2 sentiments with black ink.

My images were coloured with Copic markers. 

I added a piece of yellow card stock to my card base and glued my stencilled panel directly to it. All the other elements were added with foam tape.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Flower Pattern stencil
Lawn Fawn Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set
Lawn Fawn Oliver’s stitched alphabet dies
Distress Oxides Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Candied and Festive Berries Distress ink
Gold metallic card stock
Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment