Sunday, March 07, 2021

International Women’s Day card

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share celebrating International Women’s Day. Happy Day!



I used the Crocus Flower stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh to stamp the flowers. I then coloured them with Copics and seeing as I didn’t have the matching die set I fussy cut them out.

I used a new Altenew embossing folder on my card base. I blended blue ink to the bottom of a white panel to which I adhered my flowers. The sentiment is also from Altenew and stamped with black ink.

The whole panel was added to my card base with foam tape and Stickles was added to the middle of the flowers.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Pretty Pink Posh Crocus Flower stamp set
Altenew Angled Mosaic embossing folder
Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Bluejay ink cube
Copics - B28, B24, B21, YG09, YG07, YR15,Y35
Stickles - Yellow



No comments:

Post a Comment