Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Be yourself

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using an oldie but goodie stamp from Hero Arts - Leafy Vines.




 
I started by creating my watercolour background with several colours of Distress inks. When the panel was dry I added some flicks of gold paint.

I inked up my stamp with black ink in my Misti and stamped it 2-3 times to get a nice dark image.

I die cut the word die 3 times and glued them together. I stamped the word sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I used foam tape and mounted the panel to my white card base.

Well that’s if for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Hero Arts Leafy Vines stamp
Simon Says Stamp Be die
Lawn Fawn Village Shops stamp set 
Distress inks - Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Tambi Gansai paint







No comments:

Post a Comment