Thursday, March 04, 2021

Happy Spring

 Hi everyone,

Well Spring is just around the corner so I have a colourful Spring card to share which is also for the current Simon Says Stamp IG challenge.






I actually embossed the background onto a piece of white card stock using a Simon Says Stamp stencil.
When that was done I left the stencil in place and started to blend my colours with Oxide inks.

After the blending was done I cleaned the ink off my stencil. I placed the stencil over top again and added Versamark ink to the dot and swirl pattern of the background carefully masking off as I went. I the added Hero Arts sparkle embossing powder to each section and heat embossed.

I thought it would just add a little something to my background.

I used a die to cut the word a couple of times and glued them together. I stamped the spring sentiment using a multi colour ink pad.

I adhered the panel onto a piece of turquoise card stock and added to my card base. I added foam tape
to the stamped word and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Swirls and Dots stencil
Clearly Besotted Happy die
Lawn Fawn sentiment from Say What? Spring Critters 
Distress Oxides - Squeezed Lemonade, Lucky Clover
Hero Arts Sparkle embossing powder 


No comments:

Post a Comment