Sunday, February 28, 2021

Today is my birthday

 Hi everyone,

Today is my birthday and I decided to make myself a card instead of usually making them for others.


I used the new Bubbles stencil from Lawn Fawn which is so much fun to work with.

As the stencil comes with various sizes of bubbles I used a bunch of them to blend with Distress oxide inks. The stencil has little shine strips so you can add some glitter.

The whole panel was die cut using a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die.

The sentiment is from their new Magic Messages stamp set stamped with Gina K. Black ink.

This was quite a quick and fun card to make.

Thanks for stopping by and now off to play with my new Apple Watch. Gift from my hubby ❤️

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Bubbles stencil
Lawn Fawn Magic Messages stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set 
Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles 6x6 paper pack
Distress Oxide inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean, Spun Sugar, Wilted Violet
Stickles - Star Dust


No comments:

Post a Comment