Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Alcohol ink cards

 Hi everyone,

I have 2 cards today using alcohol inks. 

Unfortunately I didn’t take a photo of my completed alcohol ink panel before I die cut it to make 2 cards.

Here is the panel I started with. I used 4 different colours of Alcohol inks to blend my panel.



I used the Simply Diamonds die from Pinkfresh Studio to cut my panel. I was left with the positive criss cross piece you see below and also the negative Diamond pieces shown on the 2nd card.

For the 1st card I used Distress and Distress Oxide inks to blend a panel for my die cut piece. I flicked Silver Gansai Tambi onto the piece. I die cut the Hugs from a piece of Holographic paper and also a white of white vellum. 
I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder.
I adhered the cross cross panel directly to my card and added foam tape to the sentiment pieces.



Go my 2nd card I die cut a piece of white card stock with the panel die. I adhered that die cut piece directly to my card base.
I carefully inlaid all the Diamond pieces into place.
I die cut another panel with my die again, this time with a piece of textured off white shiny paper.
I adhered over the other diecut piece. I just wanted to give a little depth to the pieces.
I die cut the You from white a black card stock and adhered them together slightly offset.
The sentiment strip was stamped on black card stock and embossed with white embossing powder.


Well that’s it for my 2 cards.
Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Pinkfresh Studio Simply Diamonds cover die
Simon Says Stamp You stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Thanks stamp set
Birch Press Design Big Hugs sugar script die
Alcohol inks - Mojito, Cobalt, Laguna, Boysenberry 
Distress Oxide inks - Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean


No comments:

Post a Comment