Friday, February 12, 2021

Lots of Love

 Hi everyone, 

I seem to have been taken over by the Valentines Day bug and have made quite a few cards.

Here’s one in the slimline format. I am entering this in the current Simon Says Stamp challenge to make a slimline card. Details on their blog here






I started by using the cloudy stencil to create my background. I then used 2 of the dies to cut out the stitched panel and the scalloped panel. I don’t have the Scalloped Slimline with Hearts Portrait die set so I carefully measured where I should die cut the 3 hearts and used the heart die from Lawn Fawn’s Magic Color Slider die set. 

The 3 hearts were die cut from a piece of embossed patterned red card stock.

The 3 birdies and the hearts were coloured with Copics.

All the different panels were adhered to my card base and the sentiment pieces were added with some foam tape.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Scalloped Slimline with Hearts Landscape die set
Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider die set 
Lawn Fawn Large Slimline with Sliders die set
Lawn Fawn Special Delivery stamps & dies
Lawn Fawn Special Delivery Add-on stamps & dies
Lawn Fawn Cloudy stencil
Copics
Distress Oxide ink Tumbled Glass




No comments:

Post a Comment