Sunday, February 14, 2021

Rainbow of love

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share for Valentine’s Day. It’s a rainbow of love 🌈 


I started by die cutting my panel with white card stock. I then ink blended each piece with Distress inks and added some water splatters.

I was originally going to have the lines in white card stock but decided it would give the colours a better pop if I used black card stock instead.

I think it gives a nice dramatic effect. 

I carefully added all the pieces to a panel which I had covered with a layer of tape.

The sentiment is from an old Flourishes.org stamp set which is perfect for adding tiny sentiments to a card.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻🥰


Supplies:
MFT Dienamics Horizontal Snow Drifts die
Flourishes Tag Lines stamp set
Distress inks - Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Moved Lawn, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment