Friday, February 26, 2021

Thanks

 Hi everyone,

Well it’s the end of another week and soon to be the end of another month. I sure find the time is flying by.

Today I have a card to share using a sanding technique.


I started by blending 2 colours of Distress oxide inks over my panel. I then ran the panel through my die cutting machine embossing it using a stencil.
I then used my Tim Holtz sanding block to lightly sand over the top revealing little bits of the white panel underneath. You don’t want to have too heavy a hand when sanding.
It is a neat technique with such a subtle effect.

I stamped the sentiment in black and cut that out with the coordinating die.

I also added a little die cut flower.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Floating Leaves stencil
Lawn Fawn  Big Scripty Words stamp and die
Concord & 9th Tropical Vibes dies set - Flower
Distress Oxides - Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron
Tim Holtz Sanding Grip

No comments:

Post a Comment