Thursday, February 18, 2021

For you

Hi everyone,

I have a fun card to share using a large background stamp, 2 Distress re-inkers (embarrassed to say the only 2 I own) ☺️ and Gansai Tambi gold paint.



I started by stamping my large floral background stamp with Versamark ink onto a piece of watercolour card stock that had been cut with a rectangle stitched die.

I then heat embossed it with textured white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 

I used drops of re-inkers in 2 different colours and then added some water. I moved the panel around so I could disperse the colours over the panel. I then added a bit of gold paint in different areas for a nice bit of shine here and there.

I was quite happy with the way the panel turned out as it looks nice and aged.

I die cut the large sentiment from some shiny gold card stock. The other sentiment was cut from the black & white sentiment sheets pack from Paper Rose.

I added the panel with foam tape to a stitched scalloped panel of turquoise card stock. 

Well that it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set 
My Favorite Things Floral Fantasy Background stamp
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die set
Lawn Fawn For You die
Distress re-inkers - Tumbled Glass & Shabby Shutters
Lawn Fawn Textured White embossing powder 
Paper Rose sentiment sheets pack
Gansai Tambi Bluish Gold paint
Versamark watermark ink pad



No comments:

Post a Comment