Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Hello Lily

 Hi everyone, 

Today I have a card to share with some pretty Spring colours to help rid the winter blahs.




I created the panel for my card using a new Slimline stencil and SSS Jellybean ink blending the colour darkest in the middle and then lightest towards the edges.

Each layer of the flower was by stamped with a different colour of ink. The leaves were stamped with 3 different colours of green.

I stamped the Hello directly to the background piece and the flower was popped up with foam squares.

The whole thing was layered onto a piece of light mauve card stock and then added to my card base.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Pinkfresh Studio Diamond Motif slimline stencil
Altenew Peruvian Lily stamp and die set
Altenew mini ink cubes
SSS Jellybean ink cube


No comments:

Post a Comment