Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Hello dear friend,

Hi everyone,

Well it’s a blustery, snowy day here in Montreal where it’s time to dream about warmer weather not too far away.

I have a card to share for the current Simon Says Stamp watercolor Instagram challenge and also for their current Anything Goes challenge in their Flickr group.





I stamped my flower image on a piece of watercolour paper with black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I dusted off my Tombow markers and coloured the image.

I die cut the Hello sentiment with black card stock a couple of times and glued them together.

I added the whole panel with foam tape to a piece of grey card stock and stamped the sentiment with black ink and add that with foam tape also.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Painted Hello die
Mama Elephant Organic Blooms stamp set
WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquet - Dahlias stamp set
Tombow markers - Deep Magenta, dark green, light green


 

No comments:

Post a Comment