Saturday, March 06, 2021

Sending Spring blessings

Hi everyone,

Well I think pink and green says Spring and the Simon Says Stamp IG challenge theme is Spring.



I started by creating my background with a white slimline die cut panel. I also used a slimline stencil to blend my 2 colours of Distress oxide inks.

When I had finished the blending I cleaned and dried my stencil. I applied it over the inked panel and added a layer of Gina K Glitz glitter gel.

I set that off to dry and proceeded to die cut 3 different panels.

I applied the panel directly to my card. I had previously die cut the letters with white card stock and added Picked Raspberry ink to the top portion and Twisted Citron to the bottom portion.

The other sentiments were stamped with Versamark ink onto black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I added foam top to all the sentiments and added them to my card.

Well that’s it for my card today and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Pinkfresh Studio Diamond Motif stencil
Pinkfresh Studio Slimline Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die set
Lawn Fawn Scalloped Slimline with Hearts die set
Lawn Fawn Oliver’s Stiched Alphabet dies
Simon Says Stamp Christmas 3x4 stamp set
Gina K Iridescent Glitz glitter gel
Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron


 

No comments:

Post a Comment