Tuesday, April 27, 2021

From our home to yours

 Hi everyone,

I made this card keeping in mind the current Lawn Fawn challenge #99 which is to create a scene. Details can be found on Lawn Fawn’s blog here.



When I was satisfied with the colours of card stock that I had chosen for everything I started by die cutting all the elements I needed to assemble my house and set them aside.

I cut a piece of patterned paper to the size of my card and adhered with glue.

I then proceeded to assemble my scene. I actually started with a blue bird in the birdbath but then changed it out for a red bird in keeping with all the other red elements in my scene.

The sentiment was stamped with black ink and added to the card with some foam tape. Some of the elements of my card were directly adhered to my card but a lot of them were added with foam tape to give a little extra dimension.






Well that’s it for my card which I had so much fun creating. Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Build-a-House die set
Lawn Fawn Build-a-House Spring Add-on die set
Lawn Fawn Winter Village stamp set
Lawn Fawn grassy border die
Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles 6x6 paper pad

No comments:

Post a Comment