Sunday, January 15, 2023

A grateful heart

 Hi everyone,

Well after watching Tim Holtz’ YouTube live yesterday I decided on making this card.



I embossed the background using the new Tim Holtz and Sizzix Entangled embossing folder on metallic card stock.

I also die cut the heart with shiny metallic silver card stock and added Black Soot Distress crayon to the edges of the heart.


After it was embossed I dabbed Candied Apple Distress paint over top and then wiped off with a paper towel.



I then took my sander and lightly sanded off some of the raised parts of the background.


The sentiment is from Stampers Anonymous and embossed with silver embossing powder on to black card stock.

I then dabbed Black Soot Distress paint here and there and lightly wiped off.


The whole process really makes for a great background and is quick and easy to do.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by🙏🏻

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Entangled embossing folder 
Tim Holtz Lucky Love Impresslits
Distress paint - Candied Apple, Black Soot
Distress crayon - Black Soot
Stamper’s Anonymous Tiny Text CMS394
Idea-ology sanding block





No comments:

Post a Comment