Sunday, January 29, 2023

Happy Day

Hi everyone,

Well it’s another snowy day here so it’s time to play in my craft room.

I had coloured some Idea-ology eggs and rabbits the other day it was time to make something with them. I chose to create a tag.


I started with a Kraft coloured tag glued to a piece of chipboard. I added layers of Distress spray and  some stamped images in black ink.




The rabbit was painted with Walnut Stain Distress paint and the eggs with alcohol inks. The paper grass is from my stash.I also added a google eye to the rabbit.




I added a hinge clip to the top of the tag that was painted with Tarnished Brass Distress paint.
I used Star stencil on the background and also a Woodgrain stencil.


All the sentiments were from the Stampers Anonymous Eccentric stamp set. The round piece was embossed with gold embossing powder. The hand is an Idea-ology piece. 



I stamped some gold stars and some lettering also from the Eccentric stamp set.
I added some Crackle paint to parts of the edges of the tag and also added bits of Tarnished Brass paint to the edges and bottom.


I made a shelf for the bunny and eggs to sit on using a strip of chipboard to which I added a strip using a Decorative Trim die. The shelf was painted with Kitsch Flamingo Distress paint.

The sticker is from the Idea-ology Sentiments Label stickers.

Well that’s it for my tag today and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Stampers Anonymous Eccentric CMS448
Stampers Anonymous Spring Shadows CMS393
Sizzix Decorative Trims die set 665435
Stampers Anonymous Woodgrain stencil, Star stencil 
Idea-ology Sentiment label stickers
Idea-ology rabbit and mini eggs
Distress crackle paint translucent
Distress Villainous Potion ink pad, spray stain and oxide spray
Distress paint Tarnished Brass

No comments:

Post a Comment