Thursday, January 05, 2023

Gladys and her scarf

Hi everyone,

I haven’t had Gladys out for a while and thought it was time she showed herself again. So she wouldn’t be too cold (after all it is Winter here) I gave her a hat and a wrap around scarf. Also added a bit of tinsel to her hat.

Here she is.



I first starting by creating my background using two different colours of Mica spray.
I then applied a Rose stencil using translucent crackle paste over top.



The crackle paste gives such fine detail cracks.
I also sprayed a bit of the 2 colours over top of the crackled image once it was dry. 




I added a Ledger Script stamp with black ink to the areas where the crackled image wasn’t.



The script just adds a little something to the card front.


Well that’s it for my card today and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Sizzix Gladys die set
Tim Holtz Sizzix Bold Text 2 stamp set
Stampers Anonymous Ledger Script stamp
Stampers Anonymous Floral stencil
Mica Stain spray - Cocktail Party, Merriment
Idea-ology silver tinsel








No comments:

Post a Comment