Friday, July 12, 2024

The Count loves the beach - Everyday

Hi everyone,

I made this fun tag of the Count who loves going to the beach.



I started by stamping my background with Versamark embossing ink and then adding white embossing powder. After that was heat set I blended on my colours of Distress inks.


I die cut the count in different shades of beige card stock.




I added different patterned papers for his swim suit and cape/towel.


I die cut a ball from red and white card stock and added a fence on each side of the tag.



I die cut a banner and the words were die cut 3 times and glued together.

Below is a list of products used and for what part of the tag they were used on.

Well that’s it for my tag today and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻❤️

Products used:
Bubbles stamp CMS449
The Count 665557
Speckles stencil THS071
Vault World Travel 666606 - words 
Bunny Games 665850 - banner, flowers
Decorative Trims 665435 - brick border with Idea-ology Halloween paper and etcetera scallop trim piece
Gladys 665851 - feet and hat feather
Tailored 666289 - bow tie 
Harvey 666066 - moustache 
The Gent 665202 - hat
Vault Series Halloween 665563 - fence
Modern Festive 666069 - ball and SSS circle die
Distress ink - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Antique Linen, Scattered Straw
Lawn Fawn papers - towel and bathing suit
White embossing powder 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment