Saturday, July 02, 2016

Hello hello hello little one

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying your summer so far. It's been nice and hot here! I've been enjoying some time off work with a little side trip to NH and it's been quite nice. Looking sooooo forward to my retirement very soon!!!

Today's card that I am sharing  is for the current Wednesday challenge of Anything Goes at  Simon Says Stamp found here.




I am using my recently purchased Cuddly Critters stamp set and the accessory stamps and dies that go along with this set.

I started by creating my background first by blending 3 different ink colours. Once I had the right look I die cut the panel using a new die from MFT, then I added some water splatters.

Then I went on to creating my card by stamping all the elements needed and colouring them with Copics.
I positioned them on my card, adhered them down with foam tape and added some SSS sequins for the finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

SSS Cuddly Critters & Cuddly Critters Accessories
MFT Dienamics Wonky Stitched Rectangles dies
SSS & Distress inks
Copics
Clear Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment