Sunday, July 03, 2016

Welcome little one

Hi everyone,

Another gorgeous day here and nice and hot!

Today I have a card that I created for the current 'Stencil It' challenge on the SSS Flickr challenge #48 here.




I used a stencil called Mini Circle Explosion to create the background with a pink ink. I started with a heavier pressure at the top left of my card and then eased off a bit to create a lighter effect at the bottom.

Stamped all the little pieces to go on the front of the card and coloured them using Copics. Added the sentiments and some glossy accents to the balloon. Finished the whole card off with some washi tape and silver hearts.

Thanks for stopping by,

SSS Cuddly Critters stamps and dies
The Crafter's Workshop stencil
Color Box Pink pigment ink
Washi tape
PPP metallic hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment