Sunday, July 24, 2016

let's party!

Hi everyone,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Today's card is for the current Rainbow Challenge on the Lawnscaping blog found here.

Here's my card:



I started by stamping the bear once and making a mask. I then stamped the first bear, masked him off and proceeded to stamp the others, masking and colouring each one as I went along. I then stamped 5
balloons die cut each one and coloured them in red, orange, yellow, green and blue. Once coloured I 
used a die to cut a little smiley face in each balloon. I then worked on creating the background with some ink blending, cut around the bears to make a panel and adhered that to the background. Added some grassy accent to the front and a little strip of gold glitter tape. Stamped my sentiment and added glossy accents to each of the balloons.

Well that's my card and thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Party Animal stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die
Distress Inks
Copics
Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment