Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sending love & hugs,

Hi everyone,

It's a beautiful sunny day here with blue sky but cold.
This is perfect weather to wear my nice fur hat that I bought in Iceland in August. 
Maybe I'll post a pic. Lol!

Well I do have a lovely Valentine's Day card to share that I am also entering in the SSS Anything Goes' challenge here



First I ran a piece of white cardstock through my die cutting machine using a stitched rectangle die.
I cut the panel in 3 pieces using another stitched die.
From there I applied several strips of washi tape to the middle piece and ran that through again with a different stitched cutting die.
I die cut the large heart from a piece of washi covered card and then die cut a small heart from red felt for the centre.
I then added the sentiment to the piece and layered the 3 pieces onto a pink background piece, added
the layered hearts and that's it for this card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

SSS Small Heart Doily die set
SSS Sending and Wishing stamp set
SSS Stitched Rectangle die set
MFT Die-namics Vertical Stitched Strips die set
Washi tape
Red felt

No comments:

Post a Comment