Friday, January 06, 2017

Welcome 2017

HI everyone,

I know I'm a few days late but I want to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy 2017 filled with lots love and kindness. Be good to yourself!

The last few months of 2016 were not the best for me but my back is getting back into shape but could take a few more months to fully heal. I still have trouble sitting for long periods of time and as a result have not spent as much time in my craft room as I would like but that's o.k. as I know everything is still waiting for me to create.

That is exactly what I have done here with this card. With the holiday season behind us it is time to work on Valentine's Day.

Here's one of many I hope:


I embossed the edges of the card using a die and then used some white embossing paste which I coloured pink and applied over a heart stencil. Die cut the word love from some patterned paper and stamped the sentiment on black cardstock and applied white embossing powder.
Mounted the whole panel onto a piece of red cs and added to my base.

Well that's it for this one.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies used:

My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Rectangle die
SSS Falling Hearts stencil
Lawn Fawn Scripty Love die
Paper Smooches - Simply Said stamp set
Doodlebug Lovebugs 6x6 paper pack
White embossing paste
Distress Ink - Barn Door





No comments:

Post a Comment