Sunday, October 22, 2017

Crayons

Hi everyone,
Today's card is for the current photo inspiration Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp here using Paper Smooches products.

I used the colours from their post and combined them with some Lawn Fawn products and a Paper Smooches sentiment die.


I stamped the crayons with black ink and heat embossed them using clear embossing powder. I then coloured them using 3 different colour of Copic markers. The sentiment was a die cut that I taped to my panel and then used Distress Oxide ink to colour it in using a sponge dauber.

The background patterned panel was die cut using a small dotted rectangle die and the same for the white panel.

I added the crayons to my card using foam tape and drew a little squiggle line down towards the sentiment using the same Copic colours that I had applied to each crayon.

The patterned panel was applied using adhesive directly to a yellow card base. I popped the white panel up with some foam tape and added little black dots around my sentiment using black enamel accents.

Well that's it for my card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies used:
Paper Smooches Birthday Words FBD120
Lawn Fawn small dotted rectangle die set
Lawn Fawn Color my World stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn 6x6 Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper pack
Distress Oxide ink - Wilted Violet
Copics
Ranger Black enamel accents


No comments:

Post a Comment