Saturday, November 25, 2017

Foil Christmas card

Hi everyone,

I have a card today created using a Gina K new Foil Mate called Holiday Flora.

This is a new technique to me so it meant that I had to buy a laminator which I did from Costco for CAD $49.99. The Royal Sovereign to be precise. It's a great tool and I'm sure this card will be the first of many foiled cards.

I used a Deco Foil transfer sheet called Emerald Watercolor for the background. I just love the different colours it created on my card even more so in real life when you see it up close. I tried to capture some of the beautiful colours with my photo.
I die cut a piece of Lawn Fawn patterned paper to create a frame using a Stitched Scalloped die and the main panel was also cut using the same die.


I added the frame to a plain white card base and then popped up the panel with some foam tape.
The sentiment was die cut with green glitter cardstock and then adhered to the panel.

Well that's it for my card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Gina K Foil Mates Holiday Flora
Deco Foil Emerald Watercolor
MFT Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame
MFT Dienamics Merry Christmas die
Lawn Fawn Snow Day 6x6 petite paper pack
Glitter cardstock
Royal Sovereign laminator CL-1223 (13 inch)

No comments:

Post a Comment