Monday, November 13, 2017

Holiday Greetings

Happy Monday everyone,

I have a card to share today that I created for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge here




I chose the Lawn Fawn Winter Fox stamp and die for my card which is from one of their 2011 releases.




I coloured the fox using Copics and added some Nuvo Crystal drops to the mug and a little Liquid Applique to the tip of his tale.

The background was created by blending 3 different distress inks and die cut that panel using a large stitched rectangle die.
I die cut mini snowflakes from white cardstock and adhered them to the card with a little Tombow Mono glue, mounted the fox with a little foam tape and stamped my sentiment.

The base of the card was done with a SSS stencil and some Festive Berries distress ink. I applied the ink only to the edges with a mini dauber and not the whole card base. I thought the bright red stripes were a nice contrast.

I adhered the whole panel with foam tape and that finishes my card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Winter Fox stamp and die
Lawn Fawn Mini snowflake dies
Lawn Fawn sentiment from Winter Village stamp set
SSS Diagonal Stripe Stencil
SSS Stitched Rectange die set
Distress Inks - Blueprint Sketch, Faded Jeans, Mermaid Lagoon & Festive Berries
Copics
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Red Berry
Liquid Applique - White

No comments:

Post a Comment