Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Foil snowflakes

Hi everyone,

Today I have another very quick foil card using Gina K Foil-Mates call Blizzard.


The quality of the photo isn't the best but I was trying to capture all the lovely glitter of the background.

I used Deco Foil Silver Star and the Foil-Mate run through my laminator to create my background piece. This was then die cut using a Zig Zag rectangle die.

The black background was die cut using a stitched rectangle die and the word Joy was die cut with the same black cardstock.

I popped up the whole panel with foam tape, added the sentiment directly onto the snowflake background and gave it a good coating of clear Wink of Stella.

Well, pretty simple but that's my card for today and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Gina K Foil-Mates - Blizzard
Deco Foil Silver Star transfer sheets
SSS Stitched Rectangle die set
Lawn Fawn Zig Zag die set
Lawn Fawn Scripty Joy die
Wink of Stella clear
Royal Sovereign Laminator



No comments:

Post a Comment