Sunday, December 03, 2017

sending Christmas Joy

Hi everyone.

Today I have a card to share that I created using a fun Mama Elephant stamp set that I won from them called Whimsical Winter. It's adorable!


I didn't have the matching die set so I decided to make this a one layer card by doing a little masking.

I started by stamping the deer and rabbit and then colouring them in with Copics. I stamped each image again onto some masking paper and then covered over my images. I then blended some distress ink over two thirds of the panel. I then took my Misti and with the masks in place stamped the tree over top,

Added the sentiment at the top, a few sequins and a red pompon for the deer's nose and that's it for this very easy card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

Mama Elephant Whimsical Winter stamp set
SSS Large Stitched Rectangle die set
Hero Arts Miracle of the Holidays stamp set
Neat and Tangled sequins
Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment