Thursday, December 14, 2017

Snowfllake

Hi everyone,

Today's card is one that I created using a large snowflake die from Impression Obsession.



I started by blending the background using 3 different Distress inks.  From the bottom, Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers and then Cracked Pistachio. I then die cut the whole panel with a stitched rectangle die aand dded some splatters of white paint and set aside to dry.

I stamped the sentiment on black cardstock and white heat embossed. As the snowflake die actually comes apart in 4 pieces I used the largest die cut piece to use as the focal point. Adhered that with some tape and that's it for my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Impression Obsession
SSS Stitched Rectangle die
Distress inks -
SSS sentiment
SSS White embossing powder



No comments:

Post a Comment