Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Love from our home to yours

Hi everyone,

Well I guess we have all been busy shopping at some of the great crafty sales this past weekend. I know I did.

I have a card today to share that I created using some Lawn Fawn products and also a stencil from Simon Says Stamp. I am also entering this in the lawnfawnatics challenge here and also Simon Says Stamp current flickr challenge.

 

I started my card by first die cutting the white panel using a Wonky Stitched rectangle die. 
After that was done I added my stencil and applied some embossing paste that has a bit of glitter in it.

I set that aside to dry and went on to creating my scene. All the images were stamped with black ink and then coloured with Copics. The hillside was die cut from a piece of light blue cardstock which I had previously stamped with a large background stamp from Hero Arts and then stamped the sentiments. 

I layered a piece of patterned paper to my entire card base and adhered the panel with foam tape. I added some of the pieces with foam tape and some were adhered flat to the panel.

I did a mirror image stamping technique so that I could get the smoke from the chimneys in two different directions. My Mirror Image stamp is one that I have had for a very long time from Rubber Stampede.

Some Liquid Applique was applied to the roof tops and Stickles and Liquid Pearls to the trees.

Well that's it for my card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil
Lawn Fawn Winter Village stamps and die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside borders
MFT Dienamics Wonky Stitched Rectangle die
Hero Arts Magical Background stamp
Marvy Uchida Liquid Applique - white
Aleene's Glitter Snow embossing paste
Mirror Image Stamp - Rubber Stampede 247F
Ranger Stickles and Liquid Pearls
Copics




No comments:

Post a Comment