Friday, February 09, 2018

love you both

Hi everyone,

I have a card to share for 2 Simon Says Stamp challenges. The Wednesday 'Love is in the Air" challenge here and also the SSS Flickrchallenge #89 where the theme is "Love/Hearts.


I started by creating  my watercolour background using Peerless Watercolour in Rose Red on a piece of Tim Holtz Distress watercolour cardstock. I then added little flicks of Pearl Ex-Press watercolour to give it a little shine. I then moved onto diecutting the love from the centre of the piece. I die cut it 4 or 5 more times from white cardstock and then stacked all the pieces together to add some extra dimension.
I used 2 different sizes of a large stitched rectangle die to cut both the background piece and also a piece of patterned paper.
Added the patterned paper to my card base and then foam mounted my watercolour panel. Adhered the die cut sentiment, stamped the other sentiment on black cardstock and heat embossed with white eembossing powder.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

SSS Stitched Rectangle die set
SSS Sending and Wishing stamp set
Lawn Fawn Scripty Love die
Peerless Watercolors - Rose Red
Pearl Ex-Press Macropearl Pearlescent watercolor
Pebbles Sunnyside 6x6 paper pad



No comments:

Post a Comment