Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Balloon birthday

Hi everyone,

Well the summer continues to be nice and hot. Maybe it has also made me a little less creative but I have managed to make a card using a variety of stamp companies including Simon Says Stamp, My Favorite Things, Avery Elle and Sunny Studio Stamps. Also entering this in the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge where the theme is 'Anything Goes'. Details on their blog here



I used the Simon Says Falling Snow stencil to create my background. The balloons from Sunny Studio Stamps were from a previous project and the bunny was already coloured and die cut previously.

Used the Avery Elle Pierced Mat die to create the black background for my card. Added the cute bunny and balloons and stamped the sentiment also from MFT and that finished my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Frame
MFT Bubble Over With Joy stamp and die
MFT Birthday Bears stamp 
Sunny Studio Stamps Birthday Balloon stamp and die
Avery Elle Pierced Mat die

No comments:

Post a Comment