Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Happy Birthday From All of Us

Hi everyone,

I have a card to share today created with Avery Elle's All of Us stamp set which I am entering in the current Wednesday challenge over at Simon Says Stamp where the theme is 'Happy Birthday'. Details on their blog here


I started by die cutting the window frame with a piece of patterned cardstock. I then positioned the frame over a piece of white cardstock cut to the same size as my card base and figured out where to stamp each of the image lines so that they would be lined up in the frame openings.

I coloured each of the sets of images using Copices.

I added the frame over the images using some foam tape.

The sentiments were stamped from the same stamp set and adhered to my panel.

I added some googly eyes to random animals and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Avery Elle All of Us stamp set
Mama Elephant Tri-Window cover die
Lawn Fawn patterened paper
Copics
Googly eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment