Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Butterfly birthday

Hi everyone,

I love the new Rainbow Shattered Glass Deco Foil. It makes for really pretty butterflies. There is an 'Anything Goes' challenge on Simon Says Stamp's Flickr group so I am adding my card.

I used 2 different butterflies from Memory Box to create the butterflies with the Deco Foil. I used a piece of black glitter cardstock to add the outline butterfly on top. The background panel was die cut from a piece of patterned paper using a Stitched border die from Pretty Pink Posh.

I stamped the sentiment and white heat embossed. I added the patterned panel to a piece of black cardstock which was adhered to the card base. The die sentiment was cut 3 times and glued together. The stamped sentiment and the butterflies were added with foam.


That's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die
Memory Box Isabella Butterfly die
Simon Says Stamp Sending & Wishing stamp and die set
Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 4 die set
Therm O Web Deco Foil Rainbow Shattered Glass
Blue Fern Studios Charlotte's Dream 12 x 12 sheet
Black glitter cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment