Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Thanks and appreciation

Hi everyone, 

Today I have a card to share using a Tim Holtz stencil and some translucent embossing paste. I am entering this in the current Simon Says Flickr challenge #123 where the theme is to "Do It With Dimension".

I have been busy lately preparing and planting my gardens and doing work outdoors and also organizing my bead collection in hopes to start selling off some of my beads. I must admit I do have a lot. But I will also be keeping a lot so I can start making some bracelets. Maybe I can get my Yoga buddies interested in some.

Anyways I have had some time to create in my craft room. I've recently ordered some new Lawn Fawn products and look forward to playing with some of those. Stay tuned!



I attached my stencil to a die cut piece of cardstock and blended Peacock Feathers distress ink over the whole piece. I then added a layer of Translucent embossing paste over top to create the raised effect of my background.

I set that aside to dry and die cut a background piece for my stencil piece and attached that to my card base.

Once the stenciled piece was dry adhered that to the light turquoise piece with some foam tape.

I die cut the sentiment die 3 times with black cardstock and glued them together.

The stamped sentiment was stamped with versamark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I adhered the sentiments and added some Nuvo drops for accents.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Flourish stencil
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks die
Simon Says Stamp Thanks 3x4 stamp set
Dreamweaver Translucent embossing paste
Distress ink - Peacock Feathers
Nuvo Crystal drops - Dandelion Yellow









No comments:

Post a Comment