Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Floral Mom

Hi everyone,

I have a card to share today that I am entering in both the Simon Says current Flickr challenge #122 where the theme is 'Mother's Day/Flowers' and their current Wednesday challenge where the theme is 'Anything Goes'.



I started by stamping and embossing my floral image with white embossing powder. I then went on to water colouring the image with my Zigs. I die cut the image using a stitched square die. 

I placed a stencil over the card base and blended some Simon Says Stamp ink with a Clarity brush to give it a nice soft effect.

The stamped image was foam mounted onto a piece of turquoise cardstock.

The sentiment was die cut several times from the same colour of turquoise cardstock and mounted onto my card. I used MFT's Wow die and turned it upside down.

I added some sequins and finished the card off by adding a small crystal to each of the sequin centres.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

WPlus 9 Beautiful Boquets Dahlia stamp
Simon Says Stamp Flower Pattern stencil
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares die set
My Favorite Things Wow die-namics die
Simon Says Stamp Mint ink pad
Zigs - Carmine Red, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Orange, Light Green, Pale Green
Clarity brush

No comments:

Post a Comment