Saturday, April 25, 2020

Each day is a new beginning

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created using Simon Says Stamps fun Work Out stamp set. Being a Yogi myself I really love this stamp. The sentiment is perfect for the time we are in right now as each day is truly a new beginning. We will get through this and be even stronger when we do. Namaste!




I used a stencil for my background piece and blended with 2 different colours of Distress inks.

My Yoga girl was coloured with Copic markers. I used a sentiment from the same set to stamp in the centre of the stencil.

I layered my background piece onto a piece of red cardstock and then added some foam pieces to the back of the girl and added her to my card.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Work Out stamp set
Stencil Girl Products 6x6 stencil
Distress inks
Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment