Monday, April 27, 2020

Good vibes

Hi everyone,

Sending Good Vibes. I must admit this is my first time using a Concord & 9th turnabout stamp set. It was fun to see the final result but a little note to myself for next time is to make sure that I stamp each turn a few times. I find the colours are just a little bit too light for my liking. Live and learn! Nevertheless it does make for a pretty design. The image is quite large and this makes for a 5.25" square card.


I used 4 colours of ink from various companies when stamping my images. I used some turquoise glitter cardstock for the sentiment and added some confetti for a little extra sparkle.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Concord & 9th Tropical Vibes Turnabout stamp
Concord & 9th Tropical Vibes dies
Studio Katia Majestic Confetti


No comments:

Post a Comment