Friday, May 01, 2020

Thinking of you

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created using Studio Katia's Half Striped Cover die.
This is actually quite an easy card to make and so very colourful.



As the die only cuts one half corner of the cardstock I cut it twice and then adhered the 2 die cuts together turning one so that I had the stripes cut in each corner. 

I then used multiple colours of cardstock and the die again to cut all the different colours. I layered the strips back into the openings. The sentiment was stamped onto the middle white strip of cardstock.

Well that completes my card and thanks so much for stopping by.


Supplies:

Studio Katia Half Striped Cover die
Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamp set.
Lawn Fawn cardstock 
Various other Bazzil cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment