Saturday, May 02, 2020

Kobi birthday

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using the fun Kobi stamp.

I first started by blending my background with a stencil and 3 different colours of Distress inks.




I put the background aside and went onto stamping my present loaded bear and colouring him and the presents with Copics.

I used a line word die and ran that through my machine 3 times using some shiny black cardstock and glued the 3 die cuts together.

I adhered the panel and the bear with some foam tape to my card base and then added the sentiment.

Well that's it for this card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

The Crafters Workshop Mini Circle Explosion stencil
Studio Katia Kobi Bearing Gifts stamp
Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Line Border die
Copics
Distress inks


No comments:

Post a Comment