Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Floral hugs

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that using a watercolour technique and some distress inks.



I created my background first and when it was dry I stamped the flower image from Altenew several times over the background. I then die cut the panel with 2 different sizes of Simon Says Stamp rectangle dies. I adhered the large panel to my card base and using the 2 rectangle dies cut a frame from some black cardstock.

I added the frame over the panel and then adhered the smaller panel over top with some foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Added some pearl accents and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Distress Oxide inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade
Pearl gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment