Thursday, May 28, 2020

More rainbow cards


Hi everyone,

I have had so much fun making these rainbow cards. Given everything going on in the world at this time it is nice to know there is a rainbow somewhere. Maybe Hawaii!!

For my 1st card I started by creating my cloud background using a stencil and ink blending Unicorn white ink onto a light blue piece of cardstock. 

The clouds from MFT were die cut from a piece of white cardstock which I had embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The rainbow was die cut using a die from Paper Smooches and the sentiment was white embossed onto a piece of black cardstock using a stamp from Mama Elephant.

I added some glitter to the edges of each of the clouds and that's it for this card.




For my second card I used a rounded rectangle Infinity die set from Hero Arts cutting out each of the colours of cardstock and stacking them together and adding a white embossed sentiment to the middle piece.

To add a little interest to my background I used a heart stencil from Simon Says Stamp and Gina K's Iridescent glitter. Hard to tell in the photo but there is a lot of glittery sparkle going on here.




For my last card I die cut the background panel using a Wonky Stitched rectangle die and then used a couple of Lawn Fawn cloud stencils to create the clouds. The rainbow was die cut using circle dies and coloured cardstock. The sun is Hero Arts and yellow cardstock with little hearts that were created with a stencil. I added the sentiment and some Iridescent Bubbles for a little accent.


Well there you have it for the remainder of my rainbow cards. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

1st Card 

Paper Smooches Rainbow die
Spellbinders Large Standard Circles die set
MFT Die-namics Stitched clouds dies
Lawn Fawn Cloud stencils
Mama Elephant Up and Away stamp set (sentiment)

2nd Card

Hero Arts Rounded Rectangle Infinity die set 
Simon Says Stamp Falling Hearts stencil
Mama Elephant Up and Away stamp set (sentiment)
Gina K. Iridescent glitz glitter gel

3rd Card

Spellbinders Circle die set
MFT Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle die set
Lawn Fawn Cloud stencils
Hero Arts sunshine die
Simon Says Stamp Friend sentiment die set
Avery Elle All of Us stamp set (sentiment)
Studio Katia Iridescent Bubbles 




No comments:

Post a Comment