Sunday, May 31, 2020

Lucky to have you

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using the large Floral Fantasy background stamp from MFT stamps.




I started by setting the stamp in my Misti rubber side up in the platform. I taped my die cut rectangle piece to the door of my Misti aligning it to the centre of the stamp. I used a Kaleidacolor ink pad which has 5 different colours of ink and inked up the stamp. I had to do this several times in order to get a crisp image. I did use a different ink on the top portion as I wanted to have a dark blue colour with the greens.

I used 2 of the stitched rectangle dies to make the frame for my image from some black cardstock. The sentiment was stamped and embossed with white embossing powder.

I popped both the background and the sentiment pieces with foam tape.

I added a few clear sequins and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

MFT stamps Floral Fantasy Background Stamp
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Friends & Family sentiments Stamp set
Simon Says Stamps Stitched Rectangle die set
Tsukineko Kaleidacolor Fresh Greens ink pad 

No comments:

Post a Comment