Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Rainbow cards

Hi everyone,

Today I have a couple of cards to share with a rainbow theme. As rainbows are everywhere these days I thought I would make a few different cards.
 
I started by creating my rainbow using a circle die from Spellbinders and different colours of cardstock. The white base of my card was die cut using a stitched rectangle die.
The sentiment was stamped with black ink and I added a little glitter heart where there was an open heart image.






The second card was created by using a stencil and dry embossing to create my background piece. The rainbow pieces were created using an Infinity die set from Hero Arts.

I layered the coloured pieces together and then used a white piece for the sentiment in the middle. I die cut several pieces of the white centrepiece and adhered them together so that they would create a nice raised image. The sentiment was stamped with black ink and some clear sequins were added for a little accents.


Well that's it for both of my cards and thanks so much for stopping by. I will be adding a couple more rainbow cards soon so stay tuned.

Supplies used:

Spellbinders Standard Circles large die set
Hero Arts Infinity Rounded Rectangles die set 
Sunny Studio Stamps Happy Home stamp set
Mama Elephant Up and Away stamp set
Honey Bee Fluttering Hearts stencil set
Bazzil card stock



No comments:

Post a Comment