Monday, April 20, 2020

Sparkly stencilled birthday card

Hi everyone,

Well it's been a while since I've posted anything here. I have been busy creating cards, making masks and baking a lot. I hope everyone is doing the social distancing thing to try and flatten the curve although here in Quebec the situation is not great, especially in seniors' residences. We have the most cases in Canada. Hopefully we can get the numbers down soon and start to resume our new normal life, whatever that looks like. Anyways stay healthy, stay safe!

With all that being said here are some cards that I have done lately.







And here's another one that I made for Easter for my cute little granddaughter. The easter egg changes to a different colour with every turn of the wheel.





Hope you enjoyed seeing these and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Gina K. Stencil and glitter paste
Sunny Studio Stamps - bunnies
Lawn Fawn stencil, stamps, dies
Hello Bluebird stamps
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle dies


No comments:

Post a Comment